Monday 13 May 2013

One month

Exactly a month ago, I started typing up an introductory blog post and I was so hesitant to actually start my blog. I quickly clicked the publish button and here we are today!


I would just like to say thank you to everyone that reads my blog and that comments on my posts. Reading your comments after a long day of college really does make my day. On that note, I know sometimes I miss a day of blogging or it might seem like I have not put a lot of effort into posts but the truth is that I am extremely busy. I have college 5 days a week and I usually spend my weekends working on essays or working on a design. If I am not busy with college work, I always have a side project or I am working on a design for a client. It has come to a point where I am fast asleep by 9pm. 

Blogging is such a distraction from all the work that I have for college. I am able to speak about something I love nearly every day. 
So one again, thank you everyone! The response has been amazing. I have reached just over 2200 views in my first month and I am incredibly grateful. 



11 comments:

  1. Congrats darling!! You have a awesome blog. Keep it up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! I shall try my best :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is doing so well! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome , keep doing what you doing.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations babe, you are doing such a sterling job! One of the hardest things about blogging when you do study/work full time is finding the right balance ~ 8 months in I still struggle, the only advice I can give you is sometimes it's good to take a few days off when you're very busy to just re-coup and live life for a bit. Sending you a BIG hug <3

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Elrese. I really appreciate the kind words :) I absolutely love your blog! Keep it up :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my page; Revitalize Skin Care

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x