Monday 3 June 2013

Finding your perfect match

Have you ever wanted to A) buy a foundation online or B) go into a store and leave with a foundation without swatching 10 different shades? I have always been too scared to order foundation online because I was never sure if the shade would be right. I recently came across a website that helped me out so much with my two little problems.
Findation.com (have a look at their site here) is an online service that allows you to enter your current foundations and they will come up with the perfect shade in a different brand for you. You need to enter at least 3 different foundations to allow their site to help you.
You have to give them a few details of each foundation. They require the brand, the product and the shade that you are.
Above you will see the three different foundations that I use regularly and below you will see the foundation recommendations they gave me.
I found this incredibly helpful. I feel a lot more confident about ordering foundations online. I had a Revlon foundation nearby and I checked their recommendation for that foundation. They had recommended the exact shade that I owned. I was really impressed that they had gotten it right and I will visit this site before ordering a foundation online or before a shopping trip!

Have you ever used Findation? Would you?


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is like thee perfect site , will make shopping online so much easier.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if it works out for you :)

      Delete
  2. I checked out this site. Only problem is I forgot the shade's name of the last foundation I used. (Currently using Garnier's BB Cream as foundation).

    O so inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well when you do remember, have a look at the site :)

      Delete
  3. There is another similar-but-better site I have found.. it's ps beauty and I have found their foundation finder to be even more accurate.. I shop online a lot so using sites like ps beauty really takes the hassle and guessing out of the equation.. Give it a go and let me know how you got on with it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x