Saturday 14 September 2013

Im back!

Its been quite a while since I have last written a blog post. Over the last 5 weeks I have been working on a really big assignment and hopefully, I now only have about 2 months left before I finish my degree! Its going to be a tough 2 months but it will not be as crazy as the last 5 weeks.

I could have easily blogged during my 5 weeks but I was so tired that I probably would have just written anything. I want my posts to actually be helpful. So from Monday onwards, I will begin posting reviews and my other usual ramblings. I would like to do consistent themes at least twice a week (like my "Brands I wish were in South Africa" Wednesday posts). I will be spending my weekend thinking about that!

Also I would like to thank everyone who has visited my blog over the last couple of weeks! My views have gone up tremendously and I reached 10 000 page views without even knowing it! Maybe by 15 000 or 20 000 views, I will host a giveaway! Depending on my student budget! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x