Thursday 10 October 2013

Blog Sale Haul!

Recently, Nicole from Princess Noo blog (visit her here) had a blog sale. I immediately emailed her  because her prices were so reasonable.




I had actually only ordered the Mac products from her. She kindly included the Sleek Pout Polish and Wet n Wild lipstick! I was so excited because Wet n Wild is not available here.

Items:
Mac Pro long wear lipstick in Love Forever!
Mac matte eyeshadow in Graphology (deep purple)
Mac matte eyeshadow in Flourishing (khaki green)
Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach
Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking

I will be reviewing these products soon but let me know if theres anything here that you are really interested in so that I can get the review up sooner!


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x