Friday 21 November 2014

Hello again

I am pretty sure most of you have forgotten who I am by now. I stopped blogging about a year ago. This is due to many reasons. I went on a little trip to London and India. I was away for about 2 weeks. When I got back, I found out that I had been accepted to do my post graduate diploma in Marketing. I thought I would be able to blog and study but lets just say that going to university after being at design school for three years was a shock to my system.

This blog might change a little bit. Maybe my blog name will change and what I blog about will change too. Who knows? I won't be veering away from beauty but I will definitely be blogging about other things too.

So I am currently at home, relaxing before I have to enter the real world. I would love to carry on blogging about things I love but to be honest, I will be doing it at my own pace. I do not want to put pressure on myself to blog a certain amount of times a week.

I hope you will enjoy all my new posts and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x