Wednesday 28 January 2015

EOS Lip balm in Sweet Mint Review

I think everyone knows about the EOS (Evolution of Smooth) lip balms by now. I saw them two years ago in London and I remember thinking that they were adorable. Fast forward two years and suddenly, everyone is raving about them!
I bought mine from The Bikini Club and I was very impressed with their service. They delivered it in two days without any problems.


Besides having a really nice scent (that's always a plus), it is paraben and petroleum free! It also contains Jojoba oil, Vitamin E and Shea butter. This lip balm has no tint and is quite comfortable to wear. I often wear it under my matte lipsticks (I'm looking at you, Ruby Woo).
It has made its way into my hand bag and has replaced my other lip balms. 

Have you tried any EOS products?





1 comment:

  1. I have the honey one. They are lovely! :) I love the packaging as well! They now have the hand cream.. want to try that as well!

    Just Shae | South African Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x