Tuesday 23 April 2013

My favorite South African beauty site

Most of the time before I buy a product, I read reviews about them. This meant that I would have to google the product and sift through quite a few web pages before I actually found a good or honest review. Before I started my blog, Charlene from Gee Whiskers (have a look at her blog here) mentioned a site called Beauty Bulletin to me. I had a look at the site and I was drawn to it immediately.


The sites very pink and bright home page
For a long period of time I was just searching for product reviews and seeing what other people were saying on the site. I then decided to sign up to become a VIP member which meant I could write my own reviews, create a personalized profile and become part of the community chat. Beauty Bulletin also runs monthly product reviews in which they send out beauty products to active members to review for free. Its a great way to try new products and also to tell others about your experience with it. Beauty Bulletin also runs amazing competitions all the time. I won a Stila hamper from the site two months ago and I have also been sent a YSL Glossy Stain to review previously. Click here to view their site, read reviews and become a VIP member!



5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this , have to check it out, thanks for sharing.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an amazing site :) Im sure you will love it!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow sounds like an amazing site! xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x