Monday 15 April 2013

My first post (how original)

Well hello there.

How do people usually start their first blog post? This is my first time venturing into blogging so please be patient and I will eventually get the hang of things.

Maybe I should start by telling you a little bit more about myself. I am a 20 year old graphic design student and I am in my final year at Vega, the brand communication school. I have been told I drink enough tea to classify myself as a 60 year old and I love reading (while sipping on some tea, obviously).

I decided to start this blog for two reasons. The first being that I absolutely love makeup and beauty products. I am constantly talking about it and I thought I could share my thoughts and opinions with the world (I have big dreams). The second reason would be that for an assignment at college I am exploring the extremes of beauty and the lengths women go through to beautify themselves. My blog will be a form of process for this assignment. I plan on blogging a bit about design and anything else that I find interesting as well as beauty.

I hope I haven't bored you too much with my little introduction speech and I hope you enjoy the content I plan on posting on my blog.
Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin (here) and Instagram (@amiiparker)

I will leave you with this picture that I saw and loved immediately (source)





1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x