Monday 22 April 2013

Starting the week off on a good note

My brother recently came from a trip overseas and brought me a few presents which I am very grateful for. I thought I would share them with you today.



He ended up getting me DKNY Fresh Blossom because I have been wanting it for ages. He also got me the Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation in Sweet Caramel (that is quite a long name hey) and it has to be one of the best best face powders I have ever tried. I also received (and immediately opened) a bag of Hersheys Miniature chocolates.



He also chose out a bag with a Mini print, either because he knows I like strange prints or because he knows a Mini Cooper is my favorite car and a tshirt he thought I might like.
I posted the picture above on my instagram. If you have instagram, follow me on there (amiiparker).

Hope everyone has a good week.

17 comments:

  1. You're brother is so kind!
    These are all lovely presents :)

    Kelly | My Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this so sweet of your brother
    You're one lucky sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so nice ^^,

    if interested in fashion, traveling, inspiring photos, come take a visit to my newly-opned blog:
    www.themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! We’re now following you via gfc and bloglovin :) Hope you visit us and follow back if you like!

    Style by Three Blog
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love your blog! :) Followed back :)

      Delete
  5. Aw how nice of your brother! I love the DKNY fragrances, I haven't tried Fresh Blossom yet, I'll have to seek it out!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really good. It has a very fruity smell but it isn't too sweet

      Delete
  6. These gifts are amazing!!! Enjoy them:-))) I hope you give your brother lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO precious that your brother brought you gifts (: I have to say gift giving is one of my favorite things to do.

    I recently bought DKNY Be Delicious and I am so obsessed with it. I wear it literally everyday.

    Enjoy your new things! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Be Delicious scent! Great post :)

    Love your blog, following you!

    Alara x
    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh girl you got spoiled rotten . Gorgeous new goodies.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow amazing gifts! I'm curious about that Givenchy powder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall do a review on it when I start wearing it.

      Delete
  11. What an awesome brother! I nominated you for Liebster by the way! Head over to my blog for the details.

    www.theycallthewindm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination hun

      Delete
  12. I love the DKNY Be Delicious perfume, so fruity and fresh! The Hersheys look yummy :-) x

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was really nice of him :).
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. Love your blog & have followed back on bloglovin :) xxx

    http://budgetbeautylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a little note on what you have thought of my blog post. I will try my very best to reply to everyone.
Also mention if you are following my blog and if you would like a follow back.
x